Sunday, July 6, 2014

I began making these very attractive key chains recently. The first one I made was one for my mom for mother's day. Everyone, including my mom loved it. These are adorable to hang on your purse or to simply carry your keys on. If you do choose to hang one on your purse, your keys are always easy to find and you are sure to get lots of compliments.Hanging them on your purse with your keys attached makes your keys easy to quickly get to and remove easily because on each one there is a trigger hook/lobster claw closure hook you can use to attach it with. **Please note** Do not hesitate to message me if you would like for me to create one especially for you! I have many beads of all shapes, colors and sizes and charms galore. Thanks for looking, hope you like what I have to offer! I am selling these for $8.00 a piece, please email me at: joshrylez7@hotmail.com to place an order or ask questions.
Thank you,
Lezle Still












No comments:

Post a Comment